Contact Us

Please contact us nic.advertise@gmail.com for advertising or any other issue.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shining Start in Silver Screen - Yashoda Wimaladharma

"This is my small way of saying thank you to all my fans for your support throughout my colorful career. I continue to respect and love you because you have been with me through the good times and bad, offering meaningful criticism and genuine concern.

I remember how some of my fans even came to visit me from different parts of the island because they had heard rumors that I had cancer. They were even willing to send me abroad for treatment. I was touched by the manner in which they treated me like one of their family members, and I realized how much my fans adored me" says Yashoda in her website http://www.yashodaw.com

I hope we will be able to see more challenging roles of Yashoda in future also.

No comments: