Contact Us

Please contact us nic.advertise@gmail.com for advertising or any other issue.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Udurawana Jokes

Don't Loose Balance
At Katunayake airport, the passengers were climbing the steps to board the plane. A foreigner missed his step & slipped.

He shouted "Oh, I lost my balance!" and the moving got slowed down a bit. Udurawana was at the bottom of the steps anxiously waiting to get in to the plane for the first time and he shouted,

"Doesn't matter you fool, I have enough coins in my pocket. I'll give you some later! "


What Is Your Sex ?

When it was closer to London , Passengers were given the embarkation card to fill. Udurawana started filling.

Full Name : Heen Banda Udurawana
Sex : Ticked the Female Box and wrote below : unlike these foreigners, we always have sex with females !

Hostess Ask My Weight ?

Getting off Finally, the plane arrives at Heathrow. Udurawana was excited and anxious to get off. So he went to the door before anyone, and prepared to jump down.

"Wait sir, Wait" cried an air hostess.

"75 Kilograms" replied Udurawana and jumped off the plane !



Emergency Aid
Seeing Udurawana jump off the plane, an airport worker came running to his aid.

"Sir, Are you hurt? ", he asked, helping Udurawanna to stand up.

"No, I am not Hurt. I am Udurawana" he replied.


Udurawana From Sri Lanka
In the Hospital After his jump from the plane, Udurawana was taken to a doctor to be treated for minor injuries. While awaiting his turn for treatment, Udurawana smiled with an old Englishman sitting next to him.
"Hello.. I'm suffering from Influenza" " said the Englishman

"Hello" replied Udurawana. " I'm Udurawana from Sri Lanka "

No comments: