Contact Us

Please contact us nic.advertise@gmail.com for advertising or any other issue.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Udurawana Jokes

Password Problem
Udurawana calls the Help Desk to complain that there's something wrong with his password.
No, it's not the usual caps-lock problem.
"The problem is that whenever I type the password, it just shows stars," he says.
"Those asterisks are to protect you," the Help Desk technician explains,
"So if someone were standing behind you, they wouldn't be able to read your password."
"Yeah," he says, "But they show up even when there is no one standing behind me."

Photographer Udurawana
Photographer Udurawana's boss asked him, "Why that woman in the party slapped your face."
Udurawana said, "I don't know Boss. My picture fell down on the floor, that woman stood over it, so I asked her,
"Ma'am would you lift your Saree, I want to take a picture. "

Brain Tumor
Doctor : I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.
Udurawana : Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)
Doctor : Did you understand what I just told you?
Udurawana : Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?
Doctor: Then why are you so happy?
Udurawana : Because that proves that I have a brain!

While in a drug store :
Udurawana : I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.
Pharmacist : Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Udurawana : Any will do, my grandson doesn't know the alphabet yet!!

No comments: